DarkNet is a radical, egalitarian social order:
it’s the democratization of technology, production, and information.
DarkNet is the organizational side-effect of putting information, technology,
and, ultimately, economic power back in the hands of the producers,
the makers, and the thinkers of the world.
Join us in a gamified learning contest.
We love to learn, teach, and play in the technological realm, and to create an environment for others to do the same.
- Players take on the role of agents enlisted by our “daemon” chatbot to combat technological threats by learning and applying various skills within the game
- Skills include hardware hacking, cryptography, ciphers, RFID cloning, social engineering, and much more
- Built with open-source software & open hardware
- The optional hardware kit is sold at the conferences like DEFCON and SCALE; the game is FREE!
- Inspired by the books Daemon and Freedom by Daniel Suarez
We encourage agents to work together and help each other.